Distillery Wholesaling and Importing

Wholesale and Import Licenses

Importing or reselling alcoholic beverages in the United States requires a permit from the U.S. Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (the TTB). Applying for these permits can be daunting. They involve gathering documentation, vetting your managers, and meeting other requirements depending on your business model. We have the experience and expertise to help you through this process and to file your application for you. If there are any complications with your application, we will help maximize your chances of a timely approval.


It all starts with a consultation. Contact us today to set an appointment with a qualified attorney.

Phone Number:

p: 208-401-9219
f: 208-401-9218

Business Hours:

Mon-Fri: 9AM-5PM MT